[ endhoot ]

endhoot at the first time being BLOGger was so GO-BLOG for nge-BLOG in the BLOGspot and made a JE-BLOG one

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

You broke my heart!

OMG!
You broke my heart, Cruise!
Really, you do!



I let you go when you're with Mimi Rogers
Coz I knew that it would not last long

I let you go when you're with Nicole Kidman
Coz you're both such a perfect couple

I let you go when you're with Penelope Cruz
Coz you love that kind typical women
(see 3 of them are look alike)

And now, you really really broke my heart!
You proposed Katie Holmes.
She's so young!
Is she mature enough for you?
Is she really your soulmate what you're looking for?
*sigh*

---------------------------
from your jealous fans
hihihihi....


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Wall of Sh[F]ame