[ endhoot ]

endhoot at the first time being BLOGger was so GO-BLOG for nge-BLOG in the BLOGspot and made a JE-BLOG one

Monday, June 20, 2005

endhoot

endhoot

i picked that nickname when i knew the internet for the first time
it was about at the end of 1997 (december 1997 was the exact time)

my first email and it's at yahoo.com
why i chosed it?
coz at that time i felt i was fat (now, i'm fatter hehehhe...)
and indonesian word for fat is gemuk = gendut
then i cut it out into endut
in english "double o" is pronounciated as "u"
voila! endhoot is exist!
;p

and now, i am known as endhoot
especially for my new friends i met in internet
almost all of them call me endhoot

it's ok for me
(from my point of view)
coz when they call me endhoot
they don't need to add mbak, tante, ibu, nona, neng, bulik, etc
otherwise, when the call me by my real name, Dian
maybe they will need to add the calls above before my name

==================================
hehehhe.... it's just an intermezzo
coz i dunno what i have to write down on my blog today
======================================

Labels:

4 Comments:

At June 20, 2005 6:40 PM, Blogger Awan Kusuma said...

Hi endhoot :)

 
At June 21, 2005 9:29 AM, Blogger endhoot said...

hehehhehe.....
hi Awan!
hi Azil!

 
At October 28, 2005 3:02 PM, Blogger Mr. Djanggut said...

tuinsk* endux

 
At December 28, 2006 9:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

masih boleh komen disinikah?

hi Endhoot..!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Wall of Sh[F]ame