[ endhoot ]

endhoot at the first time being BLOGger was so GO-BLOG for nge-BLOG in the BLOGspot and made a JE-BLOG one

Sunday, April 01, 2007

I Love You

Sing Me A Song Again, Daddy

Cheri and Jose Mari Chan

CHERI:
Sing me a song again, Daddy
Sing me a happy verse
Teach me those clever lines you sang
As you carried me on your shoulders
Sing me that hymn that you so loudly
Sang in church with mom
Sing it again to me and fill me
With all your words of wisdom

Comforting words of love when I
Would get home from school in tears
Somehow your songs have stayed within me
Down through all the years
Once when my younger heart was broken
Your shoulder was there to cry on
Sing me those songs I know will linger
Long after you have gone

I am standing at the threshold
Of a chapter in my life
I am asking for your blessing
As I'm about to be the wife
Of a man I know who loves me
And I'm proud to be his bride
Dad the time has come for me to leave your side

So, sing me a song again, Daddy
Sing me a lullaby
Wrap me inside your arms, Daddy
'Though this is not goodbye
Your songs will live forever
In my heart. When times get rough
The ones I'll most remember
Are your songs of love

JOSE:
Your songs will live forever
In my heart. When times get rough

CHERI:
The ones I'll most remember
Are your songs of love


1 April 2007

Met ulang tahun, Pak...
Sehat ya, Pak...
Panjang umur...
Biar Bapak bisa liat aku menikah
Biar Bapak bisa nimang cucu dari aku
I love you, Bapak


*nangis kangen dan selalu berkaca2 kalo denger lagu ini*

Labels:

5 Comments:

At April 03, 2007 7:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Semoga cepat menikaha

 
At April 04, 2007 9:12 PM, Blogger seismogenic said...

bunda,,,,

selamat ultah buat bapaknya,

ditunggu undangannya yah bun :D

 
At April 09, 2007 9:18 AM, Blogger NiLA Obsidian said...

selamat ulang tahun buat bapaknya jeng.....semoga diberi kesehatan dan kebahagiaan lahir bathin...rizki yg bermanfaat......
amin

 
At April 10, 2007 2:56 PM, Blogger Kang Geri said...

wah ternyata belum menikah toh, ditunggu undangan nyah

 
At April 12, 2007 4:48 PM, Blogger Aribowo said...

undangan berarti makan gratis kan, mau dong di undang..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Wall of Sh[F]ame