[ endhoot ]

endhoot at the first time being BLOGger was so GO-BLOG for nge-BLOG in the BLOGspot and made a JE-BLOG one

Monday, September 19, 2005

Grontol

Grontol...
Huahahahahh.... you may laugh at it when you hear the name ;p

I wanna write about it coz yesterday I ate it. I got the grontol from my sis-in-law, which she brought it from arisan (a group of people, usually women, for socializing).

In my childhood (about kindergarten age), I liked eating grontol. When I visited my aunt in Bandung, she always bought me grontol every morning. A friend of my cousin always asked me to say it to make a slip of my tongue.... hehhehe... you know what I mean, guys!

So, what the grontol is?
It's a kind of java food. Its taste is sweet. Here's the pic :



A quote said that :
Jagung tua dirontokkan dari tongkolnya direbus
sedikit beri kapur sirih sampai pecah pecah,bila sudah mateng
dibilas,ditiriskan dan diberi parutan kelapa namanya grontol.
taken from here.

How to make it ?
Grontol made of some corns, which remove from the cob, boil it and add a few kapur sirih. When it's done, wash it with water, drained it, and pour some scraped coconut and sugar on it.



Enjoy it!

*duh susah euy bikin resep in english...hihiihhi*

Labels:

3 Comments:

At September 20, 2005 10:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

makanya bahasa indo aja.. sayah juga susah mengertinya :D *maklum wong dusun...*

 
At September 26, 2005 9:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wah aku juga suka bunda, tapi aku kalo makan kudu dikasi gula merah cair, apa namanya tuh...wes pokoknya itu. Pika kan manis, jadi suka yang manisĀ²

 
At March 23, 2007 6:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

*nyemm*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Wall of Sh[F]ame